Thursday, December 8, 2011

The War on Baby Girls....

I strongly believe that it is wrong to select the sex of a child, and parents should not be able to chose or have control of the babies sex. I really enjoyed the readings and was talking about the issues with my family. I must say it was a very interesting debate at the dinner table this weekend. I appreciate the country we live in and the open minds of people and scientist, but when it comes to altering genetics or choosing the sex of child, I strongly disagree and believe government should have a say in this. We are not God, and should not be given this type of control or even option. Playing around with science on humans for personal reasons, may bring consequences in the future. We still don't know if this may cause later illness or serious diseases to individuals who were created outside of a mothers womb.

Killing babies just because of the sex is evil and inhumane. It disgusts me to read or hear of people who do this just because they think its the right thing to do for the moment. No body on earth has the right to take away a humans life! Especially an innocent baby. As a mother of a beautiful four-year old princess, sickens me to my stomach of what is done to little baby princesses around the world. Just because China believes that the ratio of men and woman would be unequal and it would make it difficult for men to find a bride doesn't justify their reason. Society is changing and gay relationships are increasing every year, that mens that it the ratio shouldn't be of concern. Reproduction should be left in Gods hands because he is the only one who knows what beholds for us in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment